Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fast way to et rid of back acne

« ...For years I tried everything in my power to keep my skin as dry as possible only to find that my condition became worse and worse. Not only did my acne break outs increase, but I had red, scaly and chronically dry skin. Only after I stopped this practice and started moisturizing regularly in a healthy way did I start to see improvements....
...Keep your face oil-free. Oil on your face allows the acne-causing bacteria to grow. So after you sweat, or whenever else your face gets oily, splash your face with water, then dry off with a towel. This will get rid of most of the oil, assuming your completely dry your face off....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Once again, we have to emphasize, in serious cases you have to consult a dermatologist. The very last resort in fighting acne cysts is Accutane with a prescription treatment. However you have to be aware that Accutane has side effects sometimes more serious than acne itself....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: dermatologist recommended acne cures for dry skin, how to treat body acne, top 10 acne treatments for filipinos

No comments: